Custom Search

Total Pageviews

SPEAK2MAROFE

Happiness is the greatest achievement of being a human.Happiness makes human live and love.What makes human happy is never been consistent,for life was never been.And that being inconsistent of the world makes happiness turned into rough and tough, high and low.etc.So, for the sake of being survivor of this world, you should pursue happiness whatever it will take.For the living and for the glory of the above.

(MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING FOR)

SPEAK2MAROFE Headline Animator

Friday, October 1, 2010

INVISIBLE BOAT

       For so many times I wonder why a lot of residents of this big ball earth always want to live. 


        It was 9 pm, I was standing at the corner of the street waiting for a bus going home, when I noticed a man, holding a long stick while walking. He stood right after me. I noticed that he was not being bothered on my stares at him. When I glance on his face at his right side, I noticed that he’s not wearing sunglasses. So, I started talking to myself, why he’s not wearing sunglasses and why he has he this stick? So, to break my oddity, I took a few steps to be closer to him. And then , I ask him..”kuya, magtatanong lang po, sa ganitong oras po ba may dumaraan pang jeep na may karatulang pa South Mall?” then I heard a voice, “Pasensiya na iha, hindi ako nakakita”. Being surprise from what I heard, as if I did not think about it, I replied,”Po?eh, ba’t wla po kayong sunglass?”. I saw the man, slightly grinned on my reactions. And then, he replied, “hindi ako nagsusuot ng sunglass dahil hindi naman talaga ako totally bulag, nakaka aninag ako ng liwanag kahit papaano”. In few seconds I lost words to respond. I look around, I saw how the place was so dangerous and then I look back at the man I was talking and stared on him. I ask him, “kuya, gabi na po..umuulan pa, hindi po ba kayo natatakot sa daan?” the man replied on me.”hindi na, nakasanayan na eh” ,then, I asked, "ba’t niyo pong nagagawang gumala sa daan eh, hindi naman po kayo nakakita? He replied, ”kailangan anak, may pamilya akong binubuhay”, and I said, ”po? may naghahanapbuhay po kayo para sa pamilya niyo po?”.The man answered, "Oo, nagamamasahe ako jan sa may Cubao". Because I’ve known nothing about Cubao, i tried to ask how he get to his home. He replied, "sumasakay ako ng pa DASMARINIAS".And suddenly, I heard a voice shouting, ”oh..dasma..dasma..” I noticed the man I was talking to, that he slightly raised his stick and slightly forwarded his right foot. And then I shout, “mama, pa dasma po itong si kuya..pasakay niyo naman po”Tthen, the man took his steps away, and I heard his last voice telling, “cge iha, mauna na ako saiyo, ingat".


       The conversation only took less than a minute. But, it was an unforgettable one. For so many times, I saw blind people walking on the street, and I never failed to stare or took a glance at them, why?, hoping for a stare or glance at them, I could see it’s invisible boat. I wonder, what kind of faith, hope and courage they have that they endure to take steps a way from their home or I may say, continue to go through without seeing nothing.

       I may not have their answers. But, there is a thought that came to me at the moment of remembering the blind man. That faith, courage and hope is not just beyond at eyes at all. It’s not the sense of sight that is always the witness of those. Beauty and strength of life is totally coming from deep within.

No comments:

Post a Comment